This blog chronicles the travels and adventures of Leen, Jeralyne and Paul. Sometimes the journeys will be great and other times they will be small, but together we will experience whatever life sends our way.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I call her Lumpy...
That is Jeralyne's new name. We have had some requests for an updated photo of "the belly". So here it is in all its round glory.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's okay Jeralyne, Kimmo has taken to calling me "bug holder", soon to be known as the "walking food bank"... I am sure Paul will come up with some more creative nicknames before the end of it all!
1 comment:
It's okay Jeralyne, Kimmo has taken to calling me "bug holder", soon to be known as the "walking food bank"... I am sure Paul will come up with some more creative nicknames before the end of it all!
-Carmen :)
Post a Comment