Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leen Walks!! Almost....

Its been a while since our last update. After the crazyness of the birthday / baptism weekend died down, Alex, Karen and Victoria were able to spend some more time with Leen while, J and I were back to work.



It was of course, after Alex and Victoria had left that Leen started to walk. Its only a few steps right now, and generally he does not realize that you have let go, until he moves a little. But it sure is fun to see his face when he realizes no one is holding on to him. No pictures as of yet, but I will try to get some soon.



The little peanut is also teething and we figures that there are at least two new teeth on the way, if not more.



Karen is also getting ready to leave us, (one week left) and I think Leen will definitely miss her. The two of them have such a great time together. Walking, playing reading, feeding. Leen's next care giver will have big shoes to fill, but we are sure Chris is up to it.

I am going to post this now, photos will come later.