I just finished up loading a ton for new pictures to the Flickr account, which you can access by clicking on the Flickr box in the right hand menu. I think they date back from August until yesterday. I still need to tag then and name the sets, but you can still see them (and remove the really blurry ones).
Ouur adventures of late have been mostly trips to the park, swimming lessons and playing around the house. Nothing to wild and crazy... anyways, here are some photos...


Leen is also turning out to be quite the little artist. here is an example of his work. Both Oma and Grandma have recieved some art by surpise in the mail.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and Opa and Oma are coming for a visit. Normally we would make the trip down, but our friend Jennifer is due any day now, and we are taking care of their son when the baby arrives, so we need to stay close.