We have already been to camp once, a Link Event (where all the sections participate, an outdoor meeting, and have started ready Friends of the Forest which is the basis of the Beaver program. I say we, because I too have put on the uniform again. After a 12 year break, I'm back as one of Leen's leaders. I don't have my beaver name quite yet (perhaps tomorrow night I will get it.) Its been great fun saying that I am the new guy (with 18 yrs of experience). The group seems really good. We don't have many pictures yet, but we have a couple.
Here is Leen at the Link camp (circus theme):

and here is a video of him being Invested (to come shortly)
Leen is loving it! We even have a campfire blanket for him (I still have to sew on his badges, he has a couple already). Leen and I traveled to Ottawa where he got to attend a Beaver Meeting with he cousin, Kaden.